- The emergencySMS service lets deaf, hard of hearing and speech-impaired people in the UK send an SMS text message to the UK 999 service where it will be passed to the police, ambulance, fire rescue, or coastguard.
- Find out more about the service here: http://www.emergencysms.org.uk/
- Contact via NGT - 18000 for emergency calls
- SignVideo is a specialist state-of the art video centre staffed by fully qualified and registered (NRCPD/SASLI) BSL/English Interpreters, who are available on demand.
- It can be used to report non-emergencies to Greater Manchester Police for free.
- Click here for more information and to access the service here.