DisclaimerPublished 07/17/2012 09:16:55 AM
The following outlines the terms and conditions under which the Greater Manchester website www.gmp.police.uk (or any successor URL), its content, graphic design, search facilities and online services is made accessible to you.
Please take the time to read these terms and conditions carefully. In using this website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out here.
This website is owned and operated by Greater Manchester Police (GMP). Our Web Department is located within the Department of Corporate Communications, Police Headquarters, Newton Heath, Manchester.
Information published on this website is intended as a guide to the information and services provided by GMP.
Whilst every effort is taken to ensure information on this website is precise and up to date, we cannot guarantee its accuracy or completeness. You accept full responsibility for the use of this website. We will not accept liability for any expense, damage or loss you may incur as a result of using, or relying upon, information contained in, or omitted from this website. We do not guarantee a level of performance, quality, or fitness for purpose in relation to this website or the information and services contained within it.
The downloading of any material from this website must be done in accordance with these terms and conditions. The downloading of material is only permissible if you:
- Use the material downloaded for your personal use only, or for the internal use of your business or employer.
- When downloading material, or making print copies of downloaded material, you shall preserve, and remain bound by the terms and conditions of these copyright notices.
Third Party Services
- The Greater Manchester Police (GMP) Website and Content is provided "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis and neither GMP nor its suppliers of third party data referred to in para 2 below guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, performance or fitness for a particular purpose of the Website or any Content whatsoever. All implied warranties, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy are excluded from these Terms to the extent that they may be excluded as a matter of law.
- GMP uses information derived from third party data. Neither GMP nor the suppliers of third party data warrant the accuracy of the data and accept no liability of any kind to any person in relation to the data including liability for errors or defects in or omissions from the data, delays in publication of the data or any breakdown or cessation of the journey planning service or (in the case of GMP) the supply of data from its third party contractors howsoever caused.
- In no event will GMP or its suppliers of third party data be liable for any loss including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss, or any damages arising from loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of this Website.
- The Content is provided on an information basis only and should not be relied upon. No responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of Transport Direct or its suppliers of third party data for any errors, omissions, or misleading Content on the Website or on any websites to which the Website connects.
- Neither GMP nor its suppliers of third party data warrant that the Website or Content will be uninterrupted or error free, that any defects will be corrected, or that this Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
Also in… About GMP
Articles also in… Copyright and disclaimers
Policing in your community
You can find out about your local Neighbourhood Policing Teams on the links below:
- North Manchester
- South Manchester