/ Antisocial behaviour: How to report it

By playing an active role and reporting antisocial behaviour, you can help make your community a safer place.


101 if antisocial behaviour is affecting the quality of your life. If you feel threatened – or think that life is in danger due to antisocial behaviour – call 999.

Attend your local monthly police community meeting

As part of our commitment to our Service Promise, we hold monthly community meetings where you can raise concerns about antisocial behaviour. Go to our Neighbourhood Policing page and select your neighbourhood to find out more.

Speak to your Police Community Support Officer

Our team of PCSOs walk the streets of Greater Manchester and have powers to stop antisocial behaviour. Speak to them if you have concerns about behaviour in your area.

Speak to your local council

Your local area may have neighbourhood wardens or a neighbourhood manager who you can speak to about your concerns.


Visit the Home Office website for up-to-date information about the best ways to tackle antisocial behaviour.

/ Related