/ Third Party Authority

Under the Police Reform Act 2002 if you would like another person (third party) to act as your representative in relation to your complaint, or you wish to act on someone else's behalf, then you will need to complete and sign the Third Party Authority Form that can be found on this page.

Please return the completed form:

  • By Post to: Professional Standards Branch, Greater Manchester Police, Openshaw Complex, Lawton Street, M11 2NS
  • By Email to: complaints@gmp.police.uk

/ Related