Firearms and Explosives Licensing

The Firearms and Explosives Licensing Unit deals with firearms and shotgun grant or renewal applications as well as paperwork for:

  • Authority to shoot over land

  • Weapons Transfer

  • Registered Firearms dealer

  • British Visitors Permit

  • Coterminous Certificate

  • Game Fairs (RFD Extension)

  • Replacement certificates

  • Variation (not like for like)


More information about the Unit, including how to apply for a license, is available here.


Related topics...

Public Houses

© Greater Manchester Police 2017