Stalking and Harassment

If you feel you are being stalked or someone is harassing you then please call 101 to report it. Give the operator as much detail as possible.

If you feel you are in immediate danger then please call 999.


Related topics...

Abandoned vehicles

Antisocial Behaviour

BSL Crime Reporting

Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE)

Counter Terrorism

Domestic Abuse


Hate Crime

Honour-based abuse

In a non-emergency

In an emergency

Lost and Found Property

Lost Documents

Off-road Bikes

Project Servator

Psychoactive Substances

Rape and Sexual Crime

Stop and Search

© Greater Manchester Police 2018