A man has been charged following a fatal collision in Harpurhey.
Kayden Wallbank (19/10/1995) of no fixed abode has been charged with the following offences:
- Causing death by dangerous driving
- Causing death whilst unlicensed
- Causing death whilst uninsured
- Dangerous driving
- Failing to stop at a road traffic collision
- Failing to report a road traffic collision
- Handling stolen goods
He has been remanded to appear at Manchester Magistrates’ Court on Thursday 7th December 2017.
On Friday 1 December 2017, police were called to a collision between a BMW 320 and a pedestrian on Fernclough Road.
The pedestrian, 28-year-old Callum Steadman, was taken to hospital where he sadly died from his injuries.
Wallbank has also been charged for the following unrelated offences:
- Section 20 wounding
- Witness intimidation
These charges relate to an assault of a 43-year-old woman on Wednesday 24 May 2017.