/ Appealing the outcome of a complaint

In some circumstances if you are not happy with the outcome of a complaint you have a right of Appeal to the Chief Constable as the Appropriate Authority. You will receive details of your right of appeal from the investigating officer involved in resolving your complaint.

You may make an appeal by completing the appropriate form on this webpage and submitting by:

Post to:
Appeals Officer
Professional Standards Branch (PSB)
GMP Force HQ
Northampton Road
Central Park
M40 5BP

Email to:

/ Related