We are working on a new website with a range of services available. You can try it out here and let us know what you think.

Cookies on this website

Greater Manchester Police uses cookies on this website to provide information about visits to the site. We do not use cookies for collecting user information from the site. You consent to us placing cookies on your device if you continue to use our website with your browser settings set to accept cookies. If you wish to switch off cookies, you should view the guidance for the internet browser you are using. Our full cookies policy can be viewed here.

Honour-based abuse

Female Genital Mutilation

  • report by calling 101
  • speak with  a teacher, doctor, school nurse, social worker, police officer or any health, educational or social care professional in confidence.

Forced Marriage

  • report by calling 101
  • contact the government's Forced Marriage Unit -  fmu@fco.gov.uk 
    Telephone: 020 7008 0151 (From overseas: +44 (0)20 7008 0151), Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
    Out of hours: 020 7008 1500 (ask for the Global Response Centre)


Related topics...

Abandoned vehicles

Antisocial Behaviour

BSL Crime Reporting

Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE)

Counter Terrorism

Domestic Abuse


Hate Crime

In a non-emergency

In an emergency

Lost and Found Property

Lost Documents

Off-road Bikes

Project Servator

Psychoactive Substances

Rape and Sexual Crime

Road Traffic Incident Reporting

Stalking and Harassment

Stop and Search

© Greater Manchester Police 2019