Ten people have been charged following raids across Greater Manchester.
They have all been charged with offences relating to the supply of Class A drugs under the Misuse of Drugs Act and have been remanded in custody.
They are due to appear at Manchester and Salford Magistrates’ Court today, Friday 2 February 2018.
On Thursday 1 February 2018, officers executed warrants at a number of properties across Cheetham Hill, Crumpsall, Salford and Bacup as part of an investigation into the supply of drugs in Manchester.
The following have been charged with the supply of Class A drugs:
- Nichola Birchall (17/12/1976) of Rectory Road, Crumpsall
- Sydney Duncombe (13/06/1998) of HMP Forest Bank
- Leomi Doyle (24/04/1998) of Ormskirk Avenue, Manchester
- Mohammed Kulasi (15/05/1982) of Saddlecote Close
- Christopher Kelsall (21/12/1987) of Tong Lane, Bacup
- Mohammed Ahad Ali (17/12/1973) of HMP Lancaster
- Daniel Partington (02/02/1992) of HMP Forest Bank
- Kyle Alman (07/05/1995) of HMP Risley
Adheel Ashgar (21/01/1988) of HMP Berwyn and Katie Baldwin (13/09/1990) of Cheetham Hill Road, Manchester have been charged with being concerned in the supply of Class A drugs. Baldwin has also been charged with concealing criminal property.