Ten people have been charged with conspiracy to supply Class A and Class B drugs and conspiracy to handle stolen goods.
On Thursday 14 March 2019, police executed warrants at seven addresses across Manchester and Cheshire.
The warrants were executed as part of Operation Telegram – set up by Operation Challenger officers to target an organised crime group believed to be involved in the supply of drugs across the county, namely Stockport and Manchester areas.
Among the items seized during the warrants were quantities of Class A and Class B drugs and mobile phones.
The following people appeared at Stockport Magistrates Court on Friday 15 March 2019 and are due to appear at Manchester Crown Court, Minshull Street on Friday 12 April 2019:
· Casey Townsend (26/10/1991) of Bloomfield Close, Cheadle
· Faisal Nawaz (18/09/1984) of Bloomfield Close, Cheadle
· Drew Downes (17/12/1996) of Newsham Avenue, Stockport
· Nicola Kieran (14/02/1982) of Barnfield Road, Burnage
· Connor Kieran (11/01/2000) of Barnfield Road, Burnage
· Louise Krossoy (09/05/2000) of Heathwood Road, Burnage
· Qaisar Nawaz (31/07/1985) of Pelton Close, Northwich
· Lois Chubb (19/11/1987) of Pelton Close, Northwich
The following people will also appear at Manchester Crown Court, Minshull Street on Friday 12 April 2019:
· Yusuf Meah (12/07/1988) of Moorton Avenue, Manchester
· Kane O’Connor (26/04/1995) of HMP Lancaster Farms