Prevent Partner Dashboard Cloud
- Key partners across the UK have developed a range of materials to develop engagement opportunities with agencies and communities in the Prevent arena. Working on the principal that ‘one size does not fit all,’ these materials may have a specific target audience or highlight content that will appeal to a distinct sector of our communities. Some of the content is designed to support partner agencies whilst other material has been developed to engage with communities.
- Google Drive is used to host the Prevent Dashboard which enables enough free online space to add more material going forward. Downloading is facilitated by having a Google mail (Gmail account).
- To request access to the cloud you should send an email containing your name, organisation and Gmail address to National Counter Terrorism Policing HQ Prevent Regional Liaison - Ken.Kirwan.email@example.com or CT.Awareness@gmp.police.uk
- You will then be sent an email link and instructions which will enable you to access all the files in the Prevent Dashboard.
Current material includes:
- National Prevent briefing for partners
- National Syria briefing for partners & Syria partners toolkit including community videos
- Schools Prevent scheme of work including lesson plans
- Community initiatives (including video, notes and lesson plans)
- Internet safety
- Lone actors briefing
- Far Right briefing
Working in partnership
GMP’s Prevent Team works in partnership with all ten local authorities within Greater Manchester. Representatives meet regularly and further information can be found by contacting:
Manchester Prevent Coordinator
Telephone: 0161 856 9305