/ Lost and Found Property

Report My Loss is a website which allows members of the public to report lost property quickly and easily without the need to telephone or visit a local police station.

The service is currently free to use if you are reporting something lost in Greater Manchester.

Your lost item will be added to a police-approved, national database that can be viewed by police nationally and matched against found items from across the country.

Once you have completed the online form (which you can update or edit at any time), you will receive a lost property reference number which can be used for your insurance claim, should you choose to make one, and in the event of the item being recovered the owner will be notified of its whereabouts for collection.

/ Related