Greater Manchester is transforming the way it provides services. A huge programme of work is underway to make sure when can provide the best possible service to people across Greater Manchester.
We call this our Target Operating Model. It is the plans for how we will build the future of policing between now and 2020. There are five key elements of it:
- Developing improved local neighbourhood working with partner agencies
- Providing priority support to those most at risk of harm
- Encouraging people to work with us as part of a contract
- Supporting our police workforce to change how they work
- Making best use of both information and new technology
Some details about the work are contained in the leaflet The Future of Policing that is available to download here.
You can find out more about the details here and as developments take place we will be keep updating. So keep checking for updates.