In a non-emergency

If you need to contact Greater Manchester Police about an issue that is not an emergency and does not require an immediate response you can call 101, the national police non-emergency number.

Instances that do not require an immediate response include:

  • Reporting a crime that has already happened
  • Getting crime prevention advice
  • Giving police information about crime in your area
  • Contacting local officers or,
  • Any other non-emergency




Related topics...

Abandoned vehicles

Antisocial Behaviour

BSL Crime Reporting

Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE)

Counter Terrorism

Domestic Abuse


Hate Crime

Honour-based abuse

In an emergency

Lost and Found Property

Lost Documents

Off-road Bikes

Project Servator

Psychoactive Substances

Rape and Sexual Crime

Stalking and Harassment

Stop and Search

© Greater Manchester Police 2018