We are working on a new website with a range of services available. You can try it out here and let us know what you think.

Appealing the outcome of a complaint

In some circumstances if you are not happy with the outcome of the local resolution of your complaint you have a right of Appeal to the Chief Constable as the Relevant Appeal Body. You will receive details of your right of appeal from the investigating officer involved in resolving your complaint.

You may make an appeal by completing the appropriate form on this webpage and submitting within 28 days from the day following the date of the outcome letter by;

Post to:
Appeals Officer
Professional Standards Branch (PSB)
Openshaw Complex
Lawton Street
M11 2NS

Email to:

© Greater Manchester Police 2019