Find out below which changes should be reported, how soon to report them, and who to report them to.


Advice tool

I'd like to report a change to my nationality

Thank you. You must report this change to the IVRO within seven days of the change. We'll make this change free of charge.

Please make sure you take:

  • your police registration certificate (PRC)
  • documentary evidence, such as your new passport or any official documentation

If you have dual nationality please take both passports with you.

We only accept original documents.

Book an appointment