It's important that you report changes in circumstance to us within seven or eight days, depending on the change.

Find out below which changes should be reported, how soon to report them, and who to report them to.


Advice tool

I'd like to report a change to my occupation

Thank you. You must make an appointment to report this change to the IVRO within seven days of the change.

We'll make this change free of charge.

Please make sure you take:

  • your police registration certificate (PRC)
  • proof of the new occupation, such as an employment contract

If your change of occupation includes a change of work address, please also update this information during your visit.

Book an appointment