Find out below which changes should be reported, how soon to report them, and who to report them to.


Advice tool

I'd like to report a change to my study address or course

Thank you. You must make an appointment to report this change to the IVRO within seven days of the change.

We'll make this change free of charge.

For any change of course/study details, you must take with you:

  • your police registration certificate (PRC)
  • proof of your new course/study details (eg an official letter from your college/university confirming your place on the course, or a CAS (confirmation of acceptance for studies) letter)

If you’ve been issued a visa extension to study the new course, please also bring your passport and BRP card.

Book an appointment