Find out below which changes should be reported, how soon to report them, and who to report them to.


Advice tool

I'd like to report a change to my new or extended visa

Thank you. You must report this change to the IVRO within seven days of the change. We'll make this change free of charge.

Please make sure you take:

  • police registration certificate (PRC)
  • biometric residence permit (BRP)
  • passport
  • Home Office letter which shows your police registration requirement and grant of leave to remain in the UK

If you've applied for and been granted further leave to remain in the UK, it's vital that you bring your grant letter from the Home Office as well as the other documents mentioned above. We can't update your police registration certificate without seeing this original letter.

We only accept original documents.

Book an appointment