Find out below which changes should be reported, how soon to report them, and who to report them to.


Advice tool

I'd like to report a change to my work address

Thank you. You must make an appointment to report this change to the IVRO within seven days of the change.

We'll make this change free of charge.

Please make sure you bring your police registration certificate (PRC).

If you have proof of this change to work address, please bring it along.

Book an appointment