Find out below which changes should be reported, how soon to report them, and who to report them to.


Advice tool

I'd like to report my PRC as lost, stolen or damaged

Thank you. You must make an appointment at the IVRO within seven days so you can get a new PRC.

If someone stole your PRC, please report it online and get a crime reference number. Bring that number to your appointment. 

If you simply lost the PRC, please go to Report My Loss. There you can make a lost property report; download and print it, and bring it to your appointment.

Please make sure you bring to the appointment your passport or travel document, and debit or credit card to pay the fee.

Book an appointment