Find out below which changes should be reported, how soon to report them, and who to report them to.


Advice tool

I'm returning to the UK after more than 12 months away

Thank you. You must make an appointment at the IVRO within seven days of your re-entry to the UK as we’ll need to issue you a new police registration certificate (PRC).

Please make sure you bring all of the following documents with you:

  • your completed international visitors registration form
  • one UK passport-sized colour photo (45mm x 35mm), glued to the form
  • your passport containing your visa
  • your biometric residence permit
  • your Home Office letter approving your application for leave
  • confirmation of your status in the UK (ie a study letter or work permit/employment letter)
  • proof of home address (such as a tenancy agreement, or bank statement or utility bill from the last six months)

This will cost you a £34 registration fee, which you can only pay by debit or credit card at your appointment.

Book an appointment