What to bring with you
Wondering which documents to bring when you register at the International Visitor Registration Office (IVRO)? Please use the checklist below to make sure you bring all the relevant documents.
You must bring the following with you to your appointment at the IVRO when registering for the first time:
- your completed registration form (see download below)
- passport or travel document (containing your visa vignette)
- one UK passport-sized photo (45mm x 35mm)
- Biometric Residence Permit (also known as BRP) if you have one
- letter from the Home Office (If BRP applied in the UK)
- proof of work or study (confirmation letter from university/CAS or employment contract
- Proof of your full home address (such as a tenancy agreement, bank statement or utility bill)
- £34 payable in person and only by credit or debit card (we do not accept American Express or UnionPay)
Please make sure you arrive ten minutes before your appointment time – if you're late, we won't be able to deal with your registration.