What to bring with you
Whether you’re visiting for the first time or registering a change in your circumstances, use the checklist below to make sure you bring all the relevant documents.
- Police Registration Certificate (PRC) if you hold one.
- Biometric Residence Permit (also known as BRP).
- Home Office visa approval letter or email showing requirement to register (If BRP applied in the UK).
- Proof of address in Greater Manchester, for example a tenancy agreement or letter of confirmation from your sponsor.
- Proof of work or study details (confirmation letter from educational sponsor/CAS or employment contract).
- If you did not pay the £34 registration fee online you will need to bring a credit/debit card or payment enabled mobile device (eg ApplePay/AndoidPay). Please note we do not accept UnionPay cards or cash payments.
- Print out of your Visa acceptance email/decision letter from the Home Office (BNO Visa only).
You'll need to show details of your online booking confirmation on your phone or printout when you attend. Please ensure you have all your documents and payment method ready before you see the Registration Officer as this will save time.