Looking for help or advice? Want to tell us something or report an incident? Use our simple tool below to find the best way to get in contact.

Advice tool

I'd like to provide more information to be added to an existing crime report (I have a crime number)

Thank you.

To update a crime report you’ll need your crime reference number to complete the form.

If you don’t have a crime reference number you'll need to request one.

Or you can report a crime, if you want to. 

Click ‘Start’ to begin the form.