A man has been charged following a fatal collision in Wigan.
Main article content
Nezar Abukhrais (26/07/ 1985) of Shipton Street, Bolton has been charged with:
- One count of causing death by careless driving
- One count of causing death whilst unlicensed
- One count of causing death whilst uninsured
- One count of failure to stop following a collision
- One count of failure to report a collision
He has been remanded to appear before Bolton crown court on Tuesday 24 December 2019.
Shortly before 9pm on Saturday 23 November 2019, police were called to reports of a fatal collision outside the Royal Albert infirmary on Wigan Lane in which a 53-year-old woman was killed in a fatal collision.