A man has been charged with driving, drug and firearms offences
Main article content
A man has been charged with driving, drug and firearms offences.
Ilyas Abudaber (19/3/1999), of no fixed abode, has been charged with the
- Dangerous driving
- Driving without insurance
- Driving otherwise than in accordance with driving license
- Handling stolen goods
- Possession of firearm with barrel less than 30cm
- Possession of ammunition without Firearms certificate
- Two counts of possession with intent to supply class A drugs
- Possession with intent to supply class B drugs
- Possession of criminal property
He will appear at Manchester Magistrates Court today (Tuesday 15 October 2019).
These charges follow officers engaging in a pursuit with an Audi A3 in Moss Side on Sunday 13 October 2019.