Two teenagers have been charged after a series of burglaries in Manchester
Main article content
Two teenagers have been charged after a series of burglaries in #Manchester.
Adam Repton (09/08/01), of Moston Lane East, has been charged with the following-
• Attempt theft of motor vehicle
• Theft of motor vehicle
• Handle stolen goods
• Drive a motor vehicle dangerously
• Use a motor vehicle on a road without third party insurance
• Two counts of burglary other than dwelling - with intent to commit damage
• Three counts of criminal damage to property
• Threaten a person with a blade in a public place
• Escape from lawful custody
He appeared at Manchester and Salford Magistrates Court yesterday (Saturday 19 October 2019) and was remanded to reappear at Manchester Crown Court, Crown Square on Wednesday 13 November 2019.
A 14-year-old boy from Harpurhey – who cannot be named for legal reasons – has been charged with the following
• Two counts of burglary of a dwelling
• Assaulting an officer with intent to resist arrest
• Breach of bail
He has also been served with a fail to appear warrant.
He has been remanded and will appear at Manchester and Salford Magisrates tomorrow (Monday 21 October 2019).
During October 2019, police received numerous reports of burglary in the Harpurhey, Moston and Charlestown areas of Manchester.