Quickly exit this site by pressing the Escape key Leave this site
This site is a beta, which means it's a work in progress and we'll be adding more to it over the next few weeks. Your feedback helps us make things better, so please let us know what you think.
A 17-year-old boy, who cannot be named for legal reasons, has been charged with the below offences:
- Two counts of common assault
- Possession of a bladed article
- Possession of an imitation firearm with intent to cause fear or violence
- Section 47 Actual Bodily Harm
- Intentional harassment, alarm or distress.
He will appear before Wigan and Leigh Youth Court on Thursday 27 August 2020
Between Friday 3 July 2020 and Friday 14 August 2020, police were called to four separate incidents.