Three men have been charged following warrants across Greater Manchester
Main article content
Three men have been charged following warrants across Greater Manchester.
Anthony McGarry (17/07/1986), of Longridge Drive, Heywood, Stefan Ingram (05/07/89), of Kenwyn Street, Miles Platting and Stephen Warde (17/11/1984) of Kingston Avenue, Chadderton have each been charged with:
• Two counts of conspiracy to supply class A drugs
• Two counts of being concerned in the supply of class A drugs
• One count of conspiracy to supply cannabis
• One count of being concerned in the supply of cannabis
• One count of conspiracy to conceal, disguise and convert criminal property
They appeared at Manchester and Salford Magistrates’ Court this morning (Friday 4 December 2020) and have been further remanded into custody with a future court date to be confirmed in due course.
On the morning of Thursday 3 December 2020, officers executed warrants at addresses in Heywood, Chadderton, Miles Platting and Blackley areas of Greater Manchester.