Five men have been charged following an investigation into the supply of heroin in Wigan
Main article content
The following five men have been charged with conspiracy to supply class A drugs namely heroin:
- Stephen King (21/05/1977) of Crown Wood Court, Bamfurlong
- John Hayden (20/03/1964) of Roman Road, Ashton-in-Makerfield
- Ian Washington (04/04/1969) of Edge Green Lane, Golborne
- Andrew Tait (30/09/1981) of Tram Street, Platt Bridge
- Paul Adair (10/12/1975) of Simkin Street, Wigan
All five have been remanded in custody before being due to appear at Manchester Magistrates’ Court on Monday 3 February 2020.
On the afternoon of Friday 31 January 2020, specialist officers seized a van at Keele service station and subsequently arrested five men on suspicion of conspiracy to supply class A drugs.