Quickly exit this site by pressing the Escape key Leave this site
This site is a beta, which means it's a work in progress and we'll be adding more to it over the next few weeks. Your feedback helps us make things better, so please let us know what you think.
A man has been charged with a range of drug offences.
Cornelius McFadden (10.05.75) of Balfour Grove, Reddish has been charged with:
• Conspiring to supply a Class A controlled drug - Cocaine
• Conspriing to supply a Class A controlled drug - Heroin
• Concerned in the supply of cocaine
• Concerned in the supply of heroin
• Conspiring to acquire/use/possess criminal property
He was remanded into custody following a court appearance on Saturday 10 July. He will next appear at Manchester Crown Court on the 16.08.21.
On Friday 9 July 2021 officers from GMP's City of Manchester Challenger Team executed three warrants at addresses in Reddish, Chorlton and Sale Moor.
During the warrants a 46-year-old man was arrested at and jewellery was seized.
The warrants formed part of GMP's Operation Foam.