Stalybridge man charged with 24 sex offences
Main article content
Marc Harmer (21/09/1966), of Ridge Hill Lane, Stalybridge, has today (9 June 2021) been charged with the following offences:
- Possession of an indecent image of a child.
- Attempting to arrange/facilitate a child sexual offence.
- Two counts of sexual communication with a child
- Sixteen counts of attempted sexual communication with a child.
- Four counts of attempting to arrange/facilitate a commission of a child sexual offence.
Harmer was charged by officers from Tameside Complex Safeguarding Team and has been released on bail with the condition that he is not to have contact with anyone under the age of 16.
Harmer's first appearance at court will be on the 8th July 2021.
Anyone affected by this case can contact Greater Manchester Police on 101, or alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.