From aggressive, noisy or abusive behaviour to neighbourhood disturbances involving drugs or animals, antisocial behaviour takes many forms.

If you’ve witnessed antisocial behaviour, please report it to us.

Reports are dealt with by our control room in exactly the same way whether you report it online or call 101.

Advice tool

Report fireworks posing an immediate public danger

If you’ve witnessed fireworks being used in a dangerous manner, eg near a road, in a crowded area, by under-18s, and you feel they could cause harm to members of the public, please call 999 now.

If you have a hearing or speech impairment, use our textphone service 18000 or text us on 999 if you’ve pre-registered with the emergencySMS service.  

Please have the following details ready, if possible:

  • where the incident is happening
  • what has happened
  • description and behaviour of the person or persons using the fireworks
  • contact details of any witnesses to the incident