From aggressive, noisy or abusive behaviour to neighbourhood disturbances involving drugs or animals, antisocial behaviour takes many forms.

If you’ve witnessed antisocial behaviour, please report it to us.

Reports are dealt with by our control room in exactly the same way whether you report it online or call 101.

Advice tool

Report noise from neighbours

Thank you.

We'd always recommend having a polite word with your neighbour first as they may not be aware the noise is causing a nuisance. Try to reach a compromise if you can.

If this doesn’t work you can report a neighbour to your local council. They'll advise you on the next steps.

If you're in social housing, your housing provider can also provide you with help and advice.