If someone you know has gone missing or you’ve seen, or have information about, a missing person, please get in touch. Find out below how to get help from the police and other organisations.

Are they in immediate danger?

If the missing person is in immediate danger, is a young child or vulnerable to harm, call 999 now.

If you're deaf or hard of hearing, use our textphone service 18000 or text us on 999 if you’ve pre-registered with the emergencySMS service.

Advice tool

Report a missing person in another country

Thank you. If the person is not a UK national, or is currently living overseas, and is missing abroad (ie not from an address in the UK), then this falls under the jurisdiction of the police service in that country.

To report a person as missing abroad and get support and advice, visit missingpeople.org.uk or the Lucie Blackman Trust.